The Clean Energy Working Group is a broad coalition of practitioners accelerating Central Appalachia’s equitable clean energy transition through collective power-building, collaborative funding models, coordinated policy advocacy, and peer learning.
WHO SHOULD JOIN
Clean energy practitioners working in central Appalachia’s nonprofit, public, and private sectors.
The Clean Energy Working Group meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 10 am ET. Contact CAN to be added to the next meeting.
- Autumn Long, Appalachian Solar Finance Fund
- Chelsea Barnes, Appalachian Voices
WORKING GROUP PRODUCTS
- Mountain Association
- Rural Action
- Coalfield Development Corporation
- Solar United Neighbors
- The Nature Conservancy
- Energy Efficient West Virginia
- Partner Community Capital
- Appalachian Voices
- Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council
- Invest Appalachia
- Sustainable Ohio Public Energy Council
- West Virginia Office of Energy
- U.S. Department of Energy National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Housing Development Alliance, Inc.
- Federation of Appalachian Housing Enterprises
CAN Mini-Grant Funding is Laying the Groundwork for a More Just Energy Transition
In 2022, the Central Appalachian Network (CAN) had the opportunity to distribute Rapid Response Mini-Grants to fund projects for CAN […]Read More ›
SFF Success Story: High Rocks Educational Corporation
PROJECT DETAILS FUNDING: In September 2022, the Appalachian Solar Finance Fund awarded High Rocks Educational Corporation a $14,630 grant as […]Read More ›
CEWG Mini Grant Powers Professionals to Go Electric!
In 2022, CAN had the opportunity to distribute Rapid Response Mini-Grants to fund projects for CAN Clean Energy Clean Working […]Read More ›