The Clean Energy Working Group is a broad coalition of practitioners accelerating Central Appalachia’s equitable clean energy transition through collective power-building, collaborative funding models, coordinated policy advocacy, and peer learning.
WHO SHOULD JOIN
Clean energy practitioners working in central Appalachia’s nonprofit, public, and private sectors.
The Clean Energy Working Group meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 10 am ET. Contact CAN to be added to the next meeting.
WORKING GROUP PRODUCTS
- Mountain Association
- Rural Action
- Appalachian Solar Finance Fund
- Coalfield Development Corporation
- Solar United Neighbors
- The Nature Conservancy
- Energy Efficient West Virginia
- Partner Community Capital
- Appalachian Voices
- Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council
- Invest Appalachia
- Sustainable Ohio Public Energy Council
- West Virginia Office of Energy
- U.S. Department of Energy National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Housing Development Alliance, Inc.
- Federation of Appalachian Housing Enterprises
Apply for a Bonus 10-20% of DOE Solar Project Funding Low-income communities across Appalachia can apply for a BONUS 10 to […]Read More ›
Build a brighter future for your school and community with solar energy! Adding solar panels to your school building or […]Read More ›